At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing Defence Australia (BDA) is the one of the largest defence companies in Australia, and is now recruiting highly skilled and motivated individuals to support Mission Crew Operator courseware development and instruction, at RAAF Base Williamtown for Boeing Defence Australia supporting the Wedgetail E-7 Australian Program, including PH5A, PH6, UK AEW Mk1 Program and E-7 Korea.
This position fulfils vital courseware developmental activities and instructional delivery in support of both sustainment and emerging work, for all E-7 platform training requirements.
We are seeking self-motivated professionals with proven skills in courseware development and instructional techniques and a desire for a challenging and rewarding career with BDA.
We are actively recruiting Mission Crew Operators with experience in the following fields to complement our team:
- AEW&C or AWACS Operators
- Air Combat Officers
- Air Battle Managers
- Maritime Warfare Officers and AICs
- Curriculum and Courseware Development
- Responsible for the conduct of all E-7 Mission Crew Instructor delivery for ongoing sustainment activities and train the trainer coach/mentoring tasks for emerging E-7 fleet support.
- Analysing lesson framework needs and designing Operator training solutions and products to meet BDA E-7 Aircraft Capability requirements, and evaluating the effectiveness of developed training programs.
- Provide SME support to the development of essential E-7 courseware, primarily for Mission Crew, but also including Pilot and Maintenance training materials in order to meet stipulated training specifications.
- Conduct E-7 courseware continuous improvement tasks, pilot new courses with new innovative processes and technology, working collaboratively with our Business partners
- Support to both testing and development of new innovative processes and technology, working collaboratively with our wider Teams.
- Diploma Training Design and Development (TAE 50216) or equivalent qualification.
- Certificate IV Training and Assessment (TAE 40116) or equivalent qualification.
- Experience in AEW&C or AWACS environment as a Mission Crew Operator.
- Previous experience as an instructor is desired, but is not essential; BDA will support the right individual to achieve this qualification.
Get on Board:
The position is located at RAAF Base Williamtown, but affords exciting opportunities to support AEW&C deployments within Australia and Internationally as required.
Generous and competitive pay is on offer as well as an additional allowance of reserve time, enabling BDA staff to remain current and relevant within their specialisation.
Applicants will need to be able to meet security-clearance requirements.
We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Female applicants, people of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Island descent and veterans are encouraged to apply.
- Flexible working options
- Support for Defence Reserve commitments
- Study assistance after 1 year with Company
- Employee Incentive Program
- Global opportunities
Boeing Defence Australia will accept applications for current vacancies, with a view to filling posts immediately. Additionally, Expression of Interest with a view to filling roles early 2021.
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.