The U.S. – China Business and Culture Exchange, Inc. (UCBCEC), in conjunction with Jinhua Polytechnic in Zhejiang province, seeks an ESL instructor for a unique teaching experience in the People’s Republic of China beginning in late August, 2019.
The ESL curriculum aims to prepare students to pass the ITEP Core examination for entrance to the university in the United States. Emphasis will be on ESL subject matter support in Accounting/Finance. Significant focus on speaking and listening skills, reading comprehensive and composition. Recent graduates are encouraged to apply. Candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree and TESOL certification. Previous experience is preferred. Curriculum development skills and a willingness to innovate in the creation of supplemental materials will be helpful.
Monthly salary is ranging between RMB 12,000 to RMB 13,500 for ESL instructor, benefits include 1-year optional renewable contract, return stipend, visa processing fee, health/accidental insurance, paid holidays, vacations, free housing and utilities.
• A native English speaker from USA and Canada.
• Earned a bachelor’s degree and higher
• 2 years of teaching experience (Earned a bachelor’s degree or higher majoring in English, Education, and TESOL will be exempted)
• Earned a TESOL Certificate (2 years or more teaching experience or earned a bachelor’s degree majoring in English, Education, and TESOL will be exempted)
To apply, please submit:
• Your Resume/CV
• Cover letter
• Scan copy of your passport information page
• Scan copies of your degree and/or TEFL/TESOL certificate
• Your Skype ID/wechat ID