Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Training Support Center (TSC) Lead (AN)
Training Support Center (TSC) Lead (AN)
PAE has a requirement for a Training Support Center (TSC) Lead to serve as the primary Manager in support of the ARCENT TSS effort for US Forces—Kuwait. The TSC Lead will report directly to the Prime Program Manager and ensure the proper integration and synchronization of all TSC operations at Camps Arifjan & Buehring. The TSC Lead is the primary operational POC to ensure that all administrative, operational and logistical requirements are adequately planned, resourced, executed and accounted for in support of TSC operations in Kuwait. Due to the US government required security clearance and travel requirements, the successful candidate must be a United States citizen, with proof of citizenship and a current U.S. passport.
Standard work week will be six (6) days per week for up to eight (8) hours per day while at OCONUS work site(s), and a standard 40-hour work week while at CONUS work sites.
Provides the full spectrum of management duties and responsibilities for all subcontracted requirements. Establishes and maintains the fiscal and budgetary requirements for the Training Support Center composed of the Training Aids Support Center (TASC), Devices Section, CREW Section, and the Electronic Imaging Center (EIC).
- Responsible for maintaining a safe workplace and ensuring that safety is the priority in the workplace.
- Comply with all Environmental Health & Safety and Quality Assurance requirements and goals. Provide information and materials to these divisions as necessary to ensure adequate and legal documentation. Participate in and enforce all mandatory training requirements; implements provision for Government-wide programs such as Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) standards, personnel and information security requirements.
- Manages resources to ensure completion of contractual requirements.
- Supervises staff personnel and line managers in the daily operation of the TSCs.
- Safeguards and maintains Government furnished equipment, materials and facilities.
- Provides for the timely, efficient and cost-effective operation of all Training Support Division functions.
- Ensures adherence to the Prime’s Policies, practices and procedures.
- Ensures that standards, specifications, practices, and quality for all products and services are maintained at the acceptable levels required in the contract.
- Ensures that Quality Control standards are observed and followed.
- Delegate’s responsibility and authority to subordinate supervisors for successful operation of functional area.
- Provides customer assistance and advice in a proficient and professional manner.
- Responsible for daily execution and deliverables within the Subcontractor Statement of Work (SSOW)
- Supervises the work staff execution and provides direction to the task leads.
- Establishes internal controls necessary to personally monitor and approve overtime, sick leave, compensatory time, and pay transactions to ensure no instances of fraud, waste, or abuse occur. Immediately reports to the Prime PM and supervisor all instances of fraud, waste, and abuse detected.
- Responsible to the Prime PM for all staffing recommendations, deliverables, procurement actions and project financial health.
- Ability to become an active and functioning member of a team.
- Ability to be innovative and be an agent for change.
- Expert communication skills to facilitate and disseminate information to a diverse group of customers.
- Demonstrated relevant experience (academic, work, or combination of both) serving as a former Army Training Support Program staff principal with an understanding of the Army Training Support Enterprise objectives, Army TADSS program, and AR 350-1 training requirements.
- TADSS training experience
- Extensive experience creating products employing MS Office, especially MS PowerPoint and MS Word
- Prior CTC (NTC/JRTC/JMRC) experience as an Observer/Controller or extensive CTC experience as BLUFOR/OPFOR
- Must be willing to live and work in an austere desert environment.
- Must possess or be able to obtain and maintain a Common Access Card (CAC).
- US citizenship is required as this position needs an active/current DOD Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, able to obtain a US Government Motor Vehicle Operator’s License and Kuwait Driver’s License.
- Applicant may be required to travel and will be required to work in compliance with OSHA, Client, and PAE safety policies and procedures.
- Must possess a US Passport with at least 2 years of remaining eligibility.
- Meet medical requirements for position as determined by a pre-employment medical screening & published CRC and USCENTCOM medical deployment standards.
- Walk or stand on level and/or inclined surfaces up to 8 hours/day & sit for up to 3 hours/day; climb/descend stairs; grasp or handle objects; use finger dexterity; bend elbows/knees; reach above/below shoulders; read/interpret typewritten print; communicate by voice & detect sound by ear.
**Contractor personnel shall comply with all theater command policies, regulations, and General Orders. All tours are unaccompanied **
Must have an ACTIVE/CURRENT U.S. SECRET Security Clearance
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
PAE is a drug-free workplace.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.