Provide support for Non-Resident (NRT) Operations, serve as liaison for Training Managers to de-conflict issues, meet production/shipping deadlines for course material, ensure NRT contractual requirements are met, coordinate among other contractors, and work closely with the government NRT Training Specialist
- Work in close liaison with Leidos personnel/departments and government personnel
- Assist with de-conflicting training schedule issues and update NRT Calendars and Charge Code lists
- Review and submit required documents to government representatives to ship course material
- Ensure all contractual requirements are met for NRT
- Receive, process, and submit work order plans for approval and closeout
- Periodically evaluate NRT administrative procedures and recommend changes as needed
- Support the development and distribution of NRT Operations Orders
- Maintain NRT records
- Receive, review, and submit end-of-course documents to CDP representatives, such as applications, level 1 evaluations, testing sheets, etc.
- Conduct NRT administrative audits as requested
- Provide NRT briefings as required
- Travel as required
- Other duties as assigned
- 2 years of experience and a Bachelor's degree preferred, experience in lieu of a degree may be considered
- Experience in training programs and program implementation desired.
- Must possess advanced computer skills, facilitation experience, and personnel management.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Must have an accepted form of government-issued ID compliant with the Real ID Act
- Must submit to and obtain final suitability by successful completion of a pre-placement screening consisting of background check, financial institutions/credit bureau check, and disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act.
External Referral Bonus:EligiblePotential for Telework:NoClearance Level Required:NoneTravel:NoScheduled Weekly Hours:40Shift:DayRequisition Category:ProfessionalJob Family:Administrative