Responsible for the development, continuity, and delivery of all aviation program formal education and on-the-job training (OJT) courses. Coordinates and tracks program-wide OJT and mentorship of partner nation personnel.
POSITION IS CONTINGENT ON CONTRACT AWARD
- Assess and analyze training processes and provide the Program Manager with recommendations for improvements and remedial actions.
- Assist key managers in providing oversight, initiating, conducting training and/or supervising within his/her respective area of responsibility to meet contract objectives.
- Coordinate with all entities for efficient scheduling of all technical training courses, OJT, and mentorship.
- Ensure proper documentation of training, training records of personnel, and mentor activity.
- Manage day-to-day execution of program training efforts though the coordination and assignment of personnel.
- Maintain sufficient number of instructors with required qualifications.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must be able to create and adjust presentations to enable learning.
- Must have thorough knowledge and understanding of aircraft maintenance, logistics, and supply chain management.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
- Must be able to facilitate and present course material of a technical nature.
Experience and Education Requirements:
- Ten years of logistics experience, including eight years of business management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree desired.
- Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) License or military equivalent required.
- The Army Instructor Training Course (TAITC) or service/FAA equivalent highly desired.
Physical Requirements/Working Environment:
- Must successfully pass pre-employment drug screening; subsequent random screening per antidrug and alcohol misuse prevention program requirements.
- Work assignment in a remote OCONUS location.
- Austere living and working conditions, with long hours and exposure to harsh weather and hazardous conditions.
- Personnel should be aware of requirements to mobilize on short notice and under adverse conditions.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally.