Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
- Contributes to development of company objectives and principles and achieves goals in creative and effective ways.
- Develop training programs, including user documentation, reference guides, and syllabi for both customer and internal training on tools-of-the-trade.
- Develop training methodologies appropriate to drive success with different types of capabilities and staff.
- Develop and execute train-the-trainer program(s).
- Update/revise documentation based on office automation, e-Discovery and other base software and upgrades.
- Develop and maintain the ability to explain variations between software types and versions.
- Train users on latest versions of software and conduct refresher training, as warranted.
- Adapt training materials and presentation to the audience including taking into account their respective technical skill levels.
- Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new or special assignments.
- May supervise the activities of others.
- Creates formal networks involving coordination among groups.
- Works on significant, complex and unique issues where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangibles.
- Exercises independent judgment in methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria to obtain results.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a US government security clearance.
- 12+ years of relevant experience with Bachelors degree or 8+ years relevant experience with Masters degree.
- Must have a broad expertise and detailed knowledge of litigation support software and workflows.
- Ability to travel, as required to support program growth and client/PAE performance.
- Software certifications preferred as available.
- Must be knowledgeable and comfortable answering on-the-spot technical questions during training.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.