Boeing Defence Australia is shaping the future of aerospace and delivering some of the nation's most important programs for the Australian Defence Force.
Joining us is a chance to make your mark, working with a diverse team that is united in pushing the boundaries of imagination and excellence.
We currently employ more than 2,500 people across 14 sites in Australia and three international locations and have a range of opportunities available as we plan for future growth.
As a Training Instructional Designer, you will provide the full spectrum of training support for the BDA Project Land 2072 Phase 2B (Integrated - Battlefield Telecommunications Network) team located at Brisbane, Queensland.
- Involvement in the Training Needs Analysis process
- Design, development and configuration control of training artefacts
- Development of innovative, relevant and engaging training solutions
- Evaluation and update of training artefacts in response to customer needs
- SME support for instructors in their preparation and conduct of training
- Effective engagement with customer representatives and subject matter experts
- Demonstrated experience in the analysis, design, development and evaluation of training
- Experience with the development of training in the defence environment
- Interpersonal skills to work in a multi-team environment.
- Applicants must be Australian Citizens to meet defence security requirements.
- Flexible working options
- Study assistance
- Salary packaging
- Employee Incentive Program
- Global opportunities
How to apply
View the full Position Description and apply now.
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.