Job ID 00000130919
Location Al Kharj, Ar Riyāḑ
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
The main duty of the 707 Boom Operator Trainer (BOT) simulator technician is to maintain the availability and readiness of the BOT Simulator in accordance with Boeing, OEM reference manuals, requirements, technical manuals, and standards.
The technician will be supporting the training device operation, inspection, regular maintenance, and repair and testing.
Responsibilities of the simulator technician includes but not limited to:
- Install, configure, upgrade, modify and repair computer and network systems, visual image generation and display systems, hardware & software.
- Maintain the training device to regulatory and company standards, ensure that device is ready for training use at a 95% Operational Readiness Rate.
- Perform preventative maintenance functions & training device updates (Software and Hardware).
- Document work assigned and performing general pre-operations, post-operations, and component handling of the training device.
- Order, ship, and receive parts and components to support the maintenance of the training device.
- Perform troubleshooting to isolate computational, mechanical or electrical faults and repair faulty components, and conduct corrective maintenance activities on the training device
- Provide customer service to the end-users (aircrews, subject matter experts, and etc..). This can include accompanying customers through instructor station training and during dry training operations.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by manager.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.