Location: Alexandria, Virginia, USA
Job Number: R0087250
Critical decisions are made every single day in the Army. What if you could use your skills to help key leaders make informed decisions, improve processes, and be more operationally effective? With all the resources available today, it takes a skilled professional to know how to find and interpret the best data to give their clients the right answers. As a training coordinator, you use your functional expertise and military experience to develop actionable solutions and products for your client. If you have a strong desire to learn, mentor, solve problems, and provide excellent client support, we have an opportunity for you to use those skills to support key Army organizations.
As a training coordinator on our team, you’ll communicate with team leads and identify the training requirements for departments and individuals within the organization in accordance with stakeholder needs. This is a chance to grow your expertise and to share your talents with other professionals. We focus on growing as a team to deliver the best support to our customers, so you’ll have resources for mentoring and learning new skills and tools. Join us as we provide the right information at the right time to support the critical needs of our nation’s military leaders.
Empower change with us.
- 3+ years of experience with coordinating Army training events
- Experience with policy, plans, procedures, actions, and milestones necessary for efficient planning, development, analyses of major exercises of the Joint Exercise Program (JEP) in accordance with regulatory guidance
- Experience with exercise action officers and providing support on Joint Exercise Life Cycle (JELC) event planning efforts
- Experience with providing support to Joint exercise analysis and assessment efforts and the creation of collection management plans and support to exercise design meetings
- Ability to support the improvement of training to enhance joint readiness through the Joint Training System’s phases
- Ability to conduct and provide analytical support for the following exercises: exercise senior control, planning for Command Post Exercises (CPXs), and Staff Exercises (STAFFEX)
- Ability to support to management of the exercise control group, including analysis support a Joint assessment program
- TS/SCI clearance
- HS diploma or GED
- Experience with U.S. Army, Army Reserves, or Army National Guard training
- BA or BS degree
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.