Supports the Training Manager in the development and proper documentation of on-the-job training (OJT) and mentoring requirements. Manages the organization and oversight of day-to-day training tasks.
- Develop plans, policies, and procedures in support of training management, OJT, and mentorship efforts.
- Perform administrative and office support activities.
- Responsible for all aspects of training program tracking/reporting.
- Use appropriate computer software application for document text production. Establish and maintain data library of documents and work order files.
- Organize and prioritize large volumes of information and reports.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must have high level of proficiency using Microsoft Office applications.
- Must have excellent organizational skills.
- Must be detail oriented, have a strong work ethic, and be capable of managing multiple tasks.
- Must possess a strong sense of workplace safety, professional customer service, and task urgency.
Experience and Education Requirements:
- Two years of job-related experience required.
- High school diploma required; Associate's degree preferred.
- Prior experience supporting training management programs or providing training, OJT, or mentorship strongly desired.
Physical Requirements/Working Environment:
- Must successfully pass pre-employment drug screening; subsequent random screening per antidrug and alcohol misuse prevention program requirements.
- Work assignment in a remote OCONUS location.
- Austere living and working conditions, with long hours and exposure to harsh weather and hazardous conditions.
- Personnel should be aware of requirements to mobilize on short notice and under adverse conditions.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
ARMA Aviation is an EEO/AAP employer.