CX LOYALTY Published: August 13, 2019
Job DescriptionThe Training Specialist position with cxLoyalty Knowledge Management Team is responsible for facilitating instructor led training solutions which support cxLoyalty business objectives. An understanding of adult learning principles, effective coaching skills, and the ability to adapt to a variety of learning styles while monitoring learner progress is needed to provide a consistent and successful training experience. This position requires excellent communication skills and highly effective collaboration with multiple teams and subject matter experts.
- Demonstrates the ability to function independently and as part of a team with a positive attitude, strong work ethic, and commitment to excellence
- Demonstrates the necessary fundamental training concepts, including facilitation, instruction, and classroom management to ensure optimal learning
- Promotes an active and engaged learning environment throughout the Training Department
- Works collaboratively across the organization to promote and provide information so that colleagues and contributors support objectives, understand needs, and take action
- Manages new hires according to company policies and procedures
- Coaches and motivates employees to achieve optimal performance; provides developmental feedback to associates during new hire and recurrent training
- Develops, establishes, and maintains training materials/ curriculum (PowerPoint presentations, facilitator/user manuals, job aids, assessments)
- Administers written and online knowledge checks and provide reports of participant performance
- Collaborates with leadership ensuring trainees are appropriately coached throughout their training program
- Holds learners accountable for performance expectations, coaching to defined metrics.
- Develops relationships with internal teams to identify changes in workflow or functions that may require new or revised training
- Performs other duties as assigned within the scope of responsibilities and requirements of the position