Plus there are a lot of trendy area restaurants and shopping within blocks of our site with shuttle service to help you get there!
Click here to view a brief video and learn more: https://youtu.be/jyPBTRDWVKg
If you have the technical knowledge in software engineering and system development (DevOps, Cloud, or Cybersecurity) and the desire to learn and grow in a company with over 60,000 global employees, then Raytheon is worth the time to explore.
This position is eligible for a Sign on Bonus of 20k for a candidate with a current TS/SCI that can be verified and hired at Raytheon.
Raytheon is seeking a talented and passionate Test Automation Developer Coach to join our DevOps Transformation Team. As a Test Expert, you will be responsible for supporting our team and programs in their journey to adopt DevOps and Agile methodologies as a new way of working. You will viewed as a leader, working with the Team to field or assist in the testing and reporting of architecture solutions, modifications and upgrades for program & customers.
Additionally you will lead and collaborate with the DevOps team & program personnel conducting OT&E for mission critical applications and systems in an Agile DevOps software development environment.
Must be US Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI Security Clearance
- Lead the DevOps team and program personnel in building new systems tests through use of automated tooling such as Cucumber; build and test automation tools for infrastructure and security provisioning as well as software applications
- Coach and mentor DevOps personnel and engineers in the best practices of System testing
- Design and implement multi-layered system test frameworks and demonstrate the ability to progressively implement the strategies to ensure system compliance
- Develop ways to monitor system metrics, and improve system performance
- Lead and develop best practices in Enterprise Test Strategies
- Provide technical guidance and educate team members and coworkers on development and operations
- Troubleshoot, identify and resolve advanced issues in a timely manner
- Lead the team in developing test strategies, plans, cases, and scripts for testing AWS Services
- Ability to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI Security Clearance and US Citizenship required
- Expertise in agile and waterfall delivery, life-cycle management tools (JIRA/Rally/ALM/Rational Concert), software testing standards, methods and conventions
- Possesses high degree of competency in software development methodologies including overall roles, processes, stages, and value proposition of the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Hands-on experience with automated testing and modeling tools, and a broad knowledge of business modeling, process engineering, change management and test case generation techniques
- Hands-on experience working in DevOps environment
- Ability to plan and implement all aspects of the testing process in application areas
- Foundational knowledge or proficient in new and emerging technologies such as AWS/Azure, Spring Boot, DevOps, CI/CD (Jenkins), and Microservices
- Proven experience using automation tools like Selenium, Cucumber
- Hands-on experience with Algorithms, data structures, data modeling, and distributed systems
- Hands-on experience with Data Centric testing using advanced SQL techniques
- Established history of troubleshooting, identifying and resolving advanced issues in a timely manner
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Very strong organizational and teaming skills
- 10 years of related work experience required
- Exposure to Cloud, Infrastructure-as-a-code concept, and tools such as Chef/Puppet desirable
- B.S. /B.A. in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or related field with 10+ Years of experience
- AWS Associate or Professional Certification preferred
MOS Code:25B 25D 255N 255A 35F 35G 35Q 35T 305 0212 0231 0241 0261 0291 CT EW IS IT 1N0XX 1N1XX 1N2XX 1N3XX 1N4AX 1N4BX 14NXX
Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation and training solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.2 billion in 2018 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Type Of Job
TX - Richardson
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.