PUBLIC TRUST: NONE
REQUISITION TYPE: REGULAR
Develops, oversees, and presents complex training programs for government customer. Defines and identifies program needs with business units. Obtains technical data and schedules programs. Conducts training programs on tactical radios and field expedient communications. Designs and develops training program elements and modules. Formulates training policies and schedules utilizing knowledge of identified training needs, company production processes, business systems or changes in products, procedures, or services. Develops teaching aids to include training manuals, demonstration models, reference materials and visual aids.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Solid knowledge of RF equipment to include: AN/PRC 152A, AN/PRC 148, AN/PRC 117G, AN/PRC 137 (HF)
- Experience with Motorola APX 3000 and 6000
- Experience with Harris Next Generation Tactical Communications
- Strong foundation in RF Theories and Technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Organization and time management skills
- Able to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Desire to actively pursue learning opportunities in the technical/engineering and training fields
," Bachelors Degree in a related discipline.
ITIL v3 Certification preferred
","15+ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN AREA OF EXPERTISE.
" We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.