Location: Crane, Indiana, USA
Job Number: R0097065
Share job via:
Serve as a senior leader to work within Booz Allen’s engineering and science (E&S) team to drive business development and lead technical solutioning for engineering, research and development (R&D), integration, and development opportunities. Develop, socialize, and execute a robust business growth strategy that leads to the growth of client business and act as the primary client contact. Engage and work closely with market-team peers and external clients to develop a pipeline, drive new business growth, and lead proposal and business development activities. Challenge and constantly improve the baseline business, conceptualize, and propose new capability ideas for future growth based on client needs. Develop and maintain local relationships throughout the industry and government. Propose novel technical solutions. Direct all phases of contract execution and delivery with responsibility for cost, schedule, and performance, planning, resourcing, hiring, and risk management for successful technical performance.
- 5+ years of experience with leading capture activities for government acquisitions
- 5+ years of experience with technical or engineering work in the surface or airborne maritime domain
- 5+ years of experience in program management roles, including leading technically diverse teams to successful deliveries on complex programs
- 5+ years of experience with developing and executing business strategies to achieve successful, quality growth
- Experience with client and industry relationships across the US Navy
- Knowledge of DoD government contracts, acquisition, and proposal processes
- Ability to build and leverage relationships within the firm and with the federal government and industry
- Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with Navy Warfare Center missions
- Experience with NSWC crane strategic, electronic warfare (EW), or expeditionary missions
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.