About this role
- Actively support execution of business priorities by efficiently delivering top talent to the business as needed.
- Guide and coach hiring managers on all aspects of the hiring process to ensure that the right talent is selected for the right role at the right time.
- Flawlessly deliver full cycle recruitment to the business including job posting, developing selection criteria, candidate sourcing, screening, short-listing, interviewing, selection and ensuring pre-employment checks are completed.
- Manage the job offer process including assembling relevant offer details, developing the right offer, making compensation recommendations, negotiating and securing acceptance.
- Develop and maintain accessible talent pipeline to help speed up the hiring process.
- Demonstrate good understanding of the business and participate in strategic business discussions to assist with delivery of talent needed to achieve business priorities
- 5+ years' experience as a full-time professional Talent Acquisition role
- Thorough understanding and hands-on experience using an ATS (preferably Taleo) and HRIS (preferably SAP)
- Exposure and understanding of Total Compensation, particularly relative to the offer negotiation process
- Oil and Gas industry experience, or related experience easily transferrable to providing Human Resources support in this industry
- Strong negotiating and selling skills; will be able to use influencing skills to create positive outcomes
- Strong MS Office abilities, particularly with MS Word and Excel
- Post-secondary education in HR or related discipline
Nice to have qualifications
- RPR and/or CHRP designations
- Solid knowledge of Taleo
- Experience with roll out of Applicant Tracking Systems (Preferably Success Factors)
What we offer
Why work with Brunel? Weare proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globallyin 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match youto your ideal position
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
- Vacancy number: PUB219586
- Location: Calgary
- Market: Oil, Gas & Mining
- hours per week: 40
- Branche: Oil & Gas
- Education level: Secondary School
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
- Closing date: Wednesday, July 17, 2019