Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Supply Chain Management Trainer/Mentor-1
This program is a nationwide maintenance support program designed to work side-by-side with the ANA and ANP to train and mentor them in maintaining their vast vehicle and equipment fleet. Individuals supporting this program will be expected to live and work on secured ANA and ANP bases with both Private Security and Afghan Security. Our client offers competitive compensation and R&R package along with world-class benefits
Develop and provide below listed Supply Chain Management Trainings to the ANDSF logistics management personnel and Class IX parts supply and warehouse logistics support personnel utilizing the ANDSF manual and electronic supply systems for Class IX parts and property accountability (CORE-AMS).
- Supply Chain Management Training and Mentoring (SCMTM) to train and mentor ANDSF logistics management personnel on supply chain management.
- Supply Support Classroom and shoulder-to-shoulder Training and Mentoring (SSTM) to ANDSF maintenance supply support personnel.
- Warehouse Supply Chain Management Training and Mentoring (WSCMTM) to train and mentor senior warehouse logistics management personnel on warehouse supply chain management.
- Warehouse Supply Support (WSS) classroom and shoulder-to-shoulder training to train warehouse supply personnel on warehouse supply support.
- Mobile Supply Support (MSS) and Mobile Warehouse Supply Support (WSS) at various locations. MSS and WSS are capabilities consisting of one or more personnel that will travel away from the regional locations to a temporary duty location and provide supply or warehouse supply support training.
- Maintenance supply support for repair operations and property accountability;
- Capturing vehicles and ground equipment information for accountability, maintenance support, and OR;
- Ensuring all authorized equipment is accounted for,
- Class IX parts are on a valid requisition or a redistribution order;
- Managing equipment funding requirements and coordinating funds availability with supported organizational units and resource management activities;
- Establishing and overseeing a command supply discipline program, including internal supply Standard Operating Procedures (SOP);
- Executing, monitoring, and providing recommendations to the annual supply budget;
- Developing, executing, and monitoring the redistribution of equipment, to prevent fraud, waste, and abuse of the ANDSF supply system.
- Prepare and deliver a Inventory/Utilization Report IAW CDRL A004, Inventory/Utilization Data Report
- Establishing and maintaining stock records and other documents such as property or Class IX parts inventory, material control, disposal, accounting and supply reports;
- Verifying quantities received against bills of lading, purchase requests and shipping documents;
- Unloading, unpacking, counting, segregating, palletizing, issuing and storing incoming Class IX parts, supplies and equipment; constructing bins, shelving and other storage aids; simplifying and standardizing the collection and use of maintenance data;
- Raising the quality and accuracy of performance, cost and Class IX parts data through improved maintenance management;
- Assisting with documenting and turning in of property and unserviceable repairable Class IX parts.
- Class IX part inventory management and distribution at the national and regional levels;
- Property accountability, ensuring all authorized equipment is on hand, on a valid requisition or a redistribution order;
- Establishing and overseeing warehouse management supply discipline utilizing the ANDSF supply system, and internal supply SOPs;
- Executing, monitoring, and providing recommendations to the annual supply budget.
- Maintaining inventory controls by identifying stock locations;
- Stocking shelves and reconciling warehouse inventories preparing Class IX part orders by processing requests and supply orders;
- Pulling materials, packing boxes, placing orders in delivery area, and completing deliveries to the distribution center.
- Providing oversight to ANDSF personnel for entering required information in the ANDSF supply systems to complete reports.
- Train and evaluate personnel of the Afghan National Army (ANA) and Afghan National Police (ANP) in accordance with the appropriate supply chain management (SCM) guidelines.
- Verify and confirm that all required SCM training publications are current and complete.
- Attends meetings as required with Customer(s).
- Works with client to establish daily SCM operational goals, objectives and priorities for implementation in order to achieve stated rates.
- Responsible for providing direct interface and daily status reports as required between staff for training status, mission assignments, mission planning, and crew status.
- Responsible for compliance with established SCM systems, processes, procedures and reports that provide immediate situational awareness of platform OR rates.
- Ensures all SCM operations and related support activities are conducted in a safe manner.
- Maintain a safe work environment by keeping shelves, pallet areas, and workstations neat and clean in shipping supply area.
- Five (5) years of experience in maintenance supply support or warehouse supply support.
- Two (2) years of experience in property accountability.
- One (1) year of experience in maintenance supply mentoring or warehouse supply chain management mentoring.
- Medical: Favorable passage of a drug screen and physical examination.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated past performance and experience in training duties and responsibilities.
- Language Skills: Strong, professional, oral and written English communication skills.
- Strong communication skills. Ability to effectively deal with people in the supervision of staff and team members.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment that requires handling multiple tasks at a given time and rapidly adapting to changing priorities and schedules.
- Cross-cultural sensitivity with an international perspective.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Possesses a valid driver’s license.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.