JOB ID: 493511BR
Description:Develops new courses and/or conducts formal professional training for the Acoustic Rapid COTS Insertion (ARCI) and Integrated Submarine Imaging System (ISIS) customers. This may include concepts and operation of the software and equipment, necessary programming, debugging, repairs and maintenance of data processing equipment. Apply instructional system design best practices for institutional training, training materials, and sustainment training. Analyze, design, develop, implement, and evaluate training and associated course material as directed and defined in Technical Instructions.
Specific tasks include content analysis with Subject Matter Experts, training content design, objective development, syllabus maintenance, and creation of lesson knowledge checks in multiple lessons and delivery of courseware. The ability to thrive in a fast paced, team environment consisting of technical writers, courseware developers, instructional designers, graphic artists, and hardware/software engineers is essential.
- Technical knowledge of, and experience with, the operation and corrective maintenance of a COTS-based submarine Forward Electronics System (ISIS, A-RCI, BYG-1)
- Ability to convey complex, technical information effectively and succinctly to multiple levels of Navy personnel
- Must be able to interpret, paraphrase and rewrite engineering source data into effective curriculum for the customer
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Ability to organize effectively, handle multiple tasks simultaneously, and complete tasks on time without daily supervision
- Proficiency with Windows and Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Ability to obtain a Secret security clearance
Qualified Instructor with experience instructing ARCI or ISIS Operations and Basic Corrective Maintenance
Experience interfacing with submarine crews from junior operator to the Commanding Officer
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.Experience Level: Experienced ProfessionalBusiness Unit: ESS6500 RMSRelocation Available: NoCareer Area: LogisticsClearance Level: SecretType: Full-TimeVirtual Location: noWork Schedule: FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/dayShift: First