$45,000 to $65,000 Annually
Why Work Here?
“Team Training, Life Changing!”
F45 REDWOOD CITY - STUDIO MANAGER/HEAD TRAINER
Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life! Whether you're a recent grad, or a seasoned professional, we just might have what you’re looking for. With F45 being the fastest growing fitness franchise in the world, we are ready for the next team member who shares our values and is ready to live and breathe our philosophy. We have the audacious notion that we can change the world and an intrepid group of motivated professionals just spirited enough to pull it off. Do you have what it takes to be a part of it?
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
The F45 Redwood City team is looking for a self-starter with a desire to be a part of a highly effective team, who is willing to go the extra mile in order to ensure success. The right fit is someone who agrees with Teddy Roosevelt that “far and away the best prize life has to offer is the chance to work hard at work worth doing.” We are looking for someone with a strong background in fitness, strong communication skills, and the ability to handle customer service.
- Are you a motivated go-getter who has the skills and determination to develop, grow, and manage a phenomenal fitness studio?
- Someone that is meticulously organized and wakes up every morning with a passion to bring out the best in yourself and others?
- Do you pride yourself on being able to find creative solutions or bring order from chaos?
The job will require a professional approach in an office environment and will also mandate the talent to excite a group of adults. You will need to inspire our customers and staff - recruit, hire, and train your own team to run the best studio in the country, take pride in providing industry leading customer service, maintain an efficient supply chain management and inventory system, allow your creative juices to flow by coming up with fun and exciting challenges to our cutting edge fitness curriculum, as well as figure out ways to help our business soar to new heights.
The F45 Head Trainer plays a vital role within the team, to coach classes, manage a team of personal trainers, and deliver the F45 Experience to the community. You will also be working closely with the Membership Manager to foster and retain current members, and welcome new members. The ideal candidate is energetic and enthusiastic, with excellent verbal communication skills, is able to overcome objections, and have a willingness to grow and foster a thriving membership culture.
- Collaborate with Management team to discuss daily, weekly, and monthly goals
- Lead classes to ensure that all members are getting personal attention
- Keep members motivate and ensure they perform exercises safely/correctly
- Perform and demonstrate all exercises in class with modifications as needed
- Create class and trainer schedules
- Train and manage part-time personal trainers using F45 training methods
- Create and manage a clean, organized, energetic, fun studio
- Assist the membership manager perform fitness consultations
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- 2+ years of Training Experience
- Current CPR/AED certification (First Aid certification is a plus)
- Must possess an NCCA Accredited Personal or Group Training Certification (AFAA, ACE, NCSF, NASM, NSCA, ACSM, etc.)
- Studio management experience is a bonus
- Excellent written English, and ability to communicate via a high volume of emails.
- Ability to prioritize and meet goals in a fast-paced environment
- A strong interest and passion for the fitness industry
About Team Esteem Fitness LLC (F45 Redwood City):
F45 is specifically designed to provide a functional full-body workout while improving energy levels, metabolic rate, strength, and endurance. The team mentality at F45 Training helps members transform their lifestyle physically and mentally while encouraging community growth and a no-ego attitude.
Company address: 2065 Broadway St, Redwood City CA 94063