Businesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space
Clearance type Secret
Relocation eligible No
Job ID 163482BR
Date posted 07/20/2020
Military Training Analyst
Job Description: We are currently seeking professionals with experience as Officers or Non-Commissioned Officers in the United States Army or Marine Corps. You will be actively involved in providing analysis and feedback for military training exercises at the United States Army’s Join Multinational Readiness Center in Hohenfels, Germany. This position is On Call. If selected, you can expect to travel to Hohenfels, Germany on an as needed basis to support training rotations for approximately two to three weeks per rotation, up to four times per year. Travel expenses will be paid. The position will be actively involved in monitoring training and producing After Action Review (AAR) products.
- Prior service as an Officer or Non-Commissioned
Officer in the United States Army or Marine Corps with expertise in one or more
of the following areas:
oMotorized Infantry (Stryker)
oCounter-Fire Radar / Artillery
oChemical / Biological
oExplosive Ordnance Disposal
oMission Command Systems (CPOF, BFT, DCGS-A)
- Ability to work for up to 12 hour shifts in an
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret
Bachelor’s degree with 4 years of experience. Will consider 8 additional years of experience in lieu of degree.
- Record of successful completion of Professional Military Education at the Senior NCO or Field Grade Officer levels highly desired.
- Prior experience as an Observer/Coach –Trainer at a Combat Training Center (CTC)
- Prior experience as a Training Analysis and Feedback Analyst as a CTC
- Experience with video and audio editing software
- Experience with Mac OSX
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.