Requisition ID: 20015297
- Category: Human Resources
- Location: Dulles
- US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
- Clearance Type: None
- Telecommute: No –Teleworking not available for this position
- Shift: 1st Shift
- Travel Required: Yes, 25 % of the Time
- Positions Available: 1
- Assess critical business issues and provide input, advice, direction and execution to advance the organization's business strategy
- Design and facilitate culture change initiatives, organization transformations, and large-scale organization interventions in partnership with business leaders and the HR team
- Diagnose organizational needs and develop comprehensive solutions to increase team and organizational performance
- Provide expertise and facilitate strategic planning, change management, leadership assimilation, management skills training sessions and other organization interventions
- Maximize learner experience in Foundational Skills for Management, or other trainings, by connecting current business challenges and past management experiences to bring training to life
- Support other talent management engagements as the OE function matures
- Partner with HRBPs to effectively transform the environment to a best-place-to-work.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Org Development, Business or related field of study and at least 10 years of experience in Organization Development consulting and/or Talent Management leadership steeped in transformation and change management OR a Master’s and 8 years of the required experience.
- Prior experience in talent management, OE, OD or similar function
- Understanding and appreciation for business, and ability to apply systems thinking to identify, develop and execute solutions to enhance business performance
- Deep change management and project management background; process orientation to HR work
- Demonstrated experience leading organizational assessments that result in development and implementation of strategies that improve organizational performance and business outcomes
- Demonstrated experience designing and facilitating workshops and senior leadership meetings
- Experience as an internal or external consultant.
- Prior experience as an HRBP or other CoE(s) strongly desired
Prior experience supporting a program start-up
- Prior experience in consulting a plus
Key Leadership Traits
- Unwavering ethics and values; trusted partner
- Strong partner and collaborator; ability to build strong consulting relationships focused on team, organizational and business success
- Excellent business acumen; focused on how HR processes and tools accelerate business results
- Solution-oriented; balances qualitative and quantitative measures
- Never satisfied with status quo; always pushing for improvements and change
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.