Job #: R-00025599
Location: Chantilly, VA
Category: Technical Trainer
Schedule (FT/PT): Full Time
Travel Required: No
Potential for Telework: No
Clearance Required: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Referral Eligibility: Eligible
Leidos is looking for a Senior Systems Engineer/Trainer to support the customer’s Training program based on their mission product line. The candidate will build, configure, document and troubleshoot any technical aspect of the current product line. The candidate will also be responsible for, but not limited to, the configuration of the system, the initial use of the system, refresher training on the system, and/or upgrades to the system. The candidate will be responsible for over 100 different iterations of products and systems.
- Bachelor's degree in related field and 12+ years progressive experience in Training/Development; additional experience in lieu of degree
- Must have knowledge of the IC customer’s product line and mission (can discuss further in the interview)
- Prior customer experience is a plus
- Must have appropriate level of training to include BOTC training (a technical course) administered by the customer
- Must be willing to be deployed TDY to CONUS locations (average 10 trips a year approximately)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (including Word, PowerPoint)
- Must be a self-starter, have a strong team ethic, and be able to handle stress in an extremely dynamic work environment.
- Candidate must have strong written and verbal communications skills and the ability to interface with a wide variety of personnel.
- Candidate must currently possess a Top Secret/SCI with polygraph
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.