Sparks Group is seeking a Senior Cyber Instructor with an active Secret Clearance for a position in Tennessee. This is a great opportunity to join a startup company as they rapidly expand. If you are interested in learning more about Sparks Group and the opportunity, please submit your resume today.
In this role, you will provide in-residence instructor led training for Cyber Courses including CVA-H training. Other responsibilities to include:
- Provide performance-based exercises, practice scenarios, practice performance exams, and final performance assessments
- Facilitate course material including current adult learning experiential methods
- Provide instructional styles, presentations, and methods/practices that effectively support the course goals and learning objectives
- Assign student evaluations and conduct course assessments
- Use available capabilities to facilitate scenario-based training and hands-on training in virtualized computers, virtualized networks, malicious network traffic, etc.
- 5 years of experience with CVA/H Weapon Systems, cyberspace operations, threat emulation, computer forensics, vulnerability analysis, incident response, or malware analysis
- Due to government requirement, will be considered for this role
- Active Secret clearance
- CompTIA Certified Technical Trainer (CTT+) certification a plus
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.