Brunel Energy Published: July 27, 2020
We’re hiring a Safety Advisor – Investigations Specialist for our client, a large Petrochemical company, to join their team. This is a one year contract with potential for extension.
- Promote RC performance through active and visible participation as well as supporting project and contractor management in doing the same through coaching and advising individuals as required. This includes actively participating in safety meetings, toolbox meetings, and field inspections.
- Monitor contractor RC incident reporting, incident investigation and management processes to ensure RC incidents are investigated and recommendations for acceptable corrective action plans are developed and implemented by contractors and client iCMT.
- Perform root cause investigations using cause mapping techniques to develop SMART recommendations for contractor action.
- Support the client’s Corporate Cause Centered Investigation team for High Potential project incident and near miss investigations.
- Support Corporate, PMO, Project and Contractor audits as part of learning and improvement processes.
- Produce RC Alerts and Bulletins for PMO Project incidents and near hits with support from PMO RC Communications and Engagement Specialist, and in compliance with client procedures.
- Supports development of the PMO RC Assurance Management Plan to confirm contractor compliance with Project RC Plans, Contractor Management RC attributes, and regulatory reporting programs.
- Perform regular RC Assurance Reviews to confirm contractors are meeting Project PMT expectations for Responsible Care Management System content and implementation.
- Participate in internal and external audits and developing, implementing, and reporting on corrective action plans for audits.