The Principal Training and Development Specialist for CCTT/MCCTT support works with the U.S. Army customer team to design, develop, revise and validate interactive computer based courseware. This position is a full-time, exempt position supporting the Army Training Aids, Devices, Simulators and Simulations Maintenance Program (ATMP) contract at Camp Casey, South Korea.
The Principal Training and Development Specialist uses specialized training device computer software and/or hardware to develop, integrate and edit instructional text, audio, graphics, animation and video for interactive presentations. This Specialist also implements quality control and review and revision procedures throughout the courseware development process.
Other Duties Include:
- Applies basic military technical knowledge to solve standard problems, follows detailed instructions, performs such tasks as interacting with military personnel to refine training parameters, and constructs scenarios within the training platform to accomplish mission objectives related to current Army doctrine and standards.
- Drafts, develops and conducts training for military users to understand the functional and operational capabilities of the CCTT/MCCTT.
- Briefs VIPs and visitors on the capability of the CCTT/MCCTT.
- Logs training exercise information into the Management Information System (MIS).
- Will be cross-trained to support other TADSS and may be assigned tasks to support other ATMP contract equipment on the installation, including ranges.
- 3+ years' past experience as an Operator/Instructor or related position.
- Prefer past work experience with military simulation devices or related equipment.
- Must be able to wear appropriate personal protective equipment if required.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain a valid state driver’s license.
- Must have or be able to obtain an active SECRET security clearance.
- Must be able to obtain a Government Common Access Card (CAC).
- Must have in-depth knowledge of Armor/Abrams and Mechanized/Bradley gunnery, Combined Arms Training Strategy (CATS), digital/voice calls for fire, engagement area development, direct fire planning, Objective T performance standards, and applicable Tactics Techniques and Procedures (TTP).
- Must have demonstrated experience in providing instruction to military units.
- Must be eligible for and successfully obtain Government Invited Contractor status.
- Must be a US citizen.