The Principal Training and Development Specialist for Virtual Clearance Training Suite (VCTS) supports the Army Training Aids, Devices, Simulators and Simulations Maintenance Program (ATMP) contract at Fort Knox, KY. PULAU Corporation is collecting resumes for this position that is scheduled to start in October 2019. If it becomes available it will be a full-time, exempt position.
The Principal Training and Development Specialist will work with the U.S. Army customer team to design, develop, revise and validate interactive computer based courseware. This specialist uses specialized training device computer software and/or hardware to develop, integrate and edit instructional text, audio, graphics, animation and video for interactive presentations. The Principal Training and Development Specialist also implements quality control and review and revision procedures throughout the courseware development process.
Other Job Duties Include:
- Applies basic military technical knowledge to solve standard problems, follows detailed instructions, performs such tasks as interacting with military personnel to refine training parameters, and constructs scenarios within the training platform to accomplish mission objectives related to current Army doctrine and standards.
- Drafts, develops and conducts training for military users to understand the functional and operational capabilities of the VCTS.
- Briefs VIPs and visitors on the capability of the VCTS.
- Logs training exercise information into the Management Information System (MIS).
- Will be cross-trained to support other TADSS and may be assigned tasks to support other ATMP contract equipment on the installation, including ranges.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of convoy operations, unstabilized gunnery, Maneuver Support Center of Excellence route clearance operations, Combat Engineer CATS standards, digital/voice calls for fire, Objective T performance standards, and applicable Tactics Techniques and Procedures (TTP).
- Must have demonstrated experience in providing instruction to military units.
- 3+ years' past experience as an Operator/Instructor or related position.
- Prefer past work experience with military simulation devices or related equipment.
- Must be able to wear appropriate personal protective equipment if required.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain a valid state driver’s license and post access.
- Must have or be able to obtain an active SECRET security clearance.
- Must be able to obtain a Government Common Access Card (CAC).
- Must be a US citizen.