Job #: R-00022747
Location: Anniston, AL
Schedule (FT/PT): Part Time
Travel Required: No
Potential for Telework: No
Clearance Required: Other Clearance
Referral Eligibility: Ineligible
Do you want to grow your career and be part of a team solving critical challenges that affect the world?
No two career paths will ever look the same. At Leidos, we know the most talented and diverse IT and engineering professionals will always have a multitude of career choices; your time at Leidos will be a wise investment in your career and in yourself.
Our Civil business is helping to modernize and manage infrastructure, systems and controls, and cybersecurity for civilian agencies and commercial clients around the globe. With core competencies in information technology, energy and environment, complex logistics, and specialized engineering, we solve technical challenges and implement newfound efficiencies on a number of programs!
Leidos...Practical Answers for a Complicated World
Intermittent Instructors will deliver disaster preparedness and response training to professional audiences through lecture and hands-on exercises. Training focuses on preparedness for and response to catastrophic events that result in civil unrest. Instructors are expected to maintain a knowledge base as a subject matter expert in the assigned course content. They are also expected to actively seek and participate in cross-training opportunities, as well as present current incidents in evening lecture(s) to maximize instructor resources and the overall training experience for student responders. Instructors are expected to travel in support of position requirements and perform training duties as assigned.
To be considered, candidates must have the following qualification/experience:
• A minimum of 10 years working experience within the law enforcement, mobile field force or other relevant emergency response disciplines that support all hazards incident response.
• Completion of an instructor training/certification course (minimum 32-hour).
• A minimum of 3 years of current instructional experience at the adult-learning level.
• Relevant all-hazards experience responding to man-made, natural disaster, or CBRNE events.
• Must have completed ICS 100, 200, 700, and 800 courses.
• Must have working knowledge of federal response, NIMS, ICS, HICS, and HSEEP.
• Must possess one or both of the following:
o Be an active Mobile Field Force Devices (or within last 5 years) team member, and have experience in protester removal/extrication while utilizing common protest restraining devices (example: tripods, bike locks, sleeping dragon, etc.)
o Be an active mobile field force (or within last 5 years) team member with knowledge in team movements and formations with experience in actual civil disorders.
• Due to Federal Contract Regulations, U. S. citizenship is required.
• Must have an accepted form of government-issued ID compliant with the Real ID Act.
• Must submit to and obtain final suitability by successful completion of a pre-placement screening consisting of background check, financial institutions/credit bureau check, and disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act.
• Completion of ICS 300 and 400 courses
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Scheduled Weekly Hours: