Trideum Corporation has an opening for a Mission Command Information System (MCIS) Trainer supporting the Emergent Threat, Training, and Readiness Capability (ET2RC) contract at the Camp Parks, CA US Army Reserve (USAR) Mission Training Complex (MTC). This is a full-time position.
Duties: The MCIS Trainer develops training plans and scenarios, and facilitates training for emerging threat activities. Delivers individual, collective and leader training to Government and non-Government personnel both CONUS and OCONUS to build unit training readiness. Measures the effectiveness of training through collection and analysis of post training information/ AARs to determine future training requirements. Designs training strategies and delivers training for Electronic Warfare (EW)/Counter Radio-Controlled Electronic Warfare (CREW), Mobility – including both mounted and dismounted, Unmanned Ground Vehicles (UGV) (Robotics), IED Awareness/Home Made Explosives (HME) Counter-Unmanned Aerial Systems, Intelligence Support, Site Exploitation, Biometrics, Explosive Ordnance Disposal, CEMA, CBRNE and other emerging capabilities and threat training requirements.
The MCIS Trainer provides hands-on instruction to Soldiers regarding multiple facets of system functionality of MTC-fielded MCIS and constructive simulations. Presents instruction in a classroom or field training environment using podium, over-the-shoulder, or demonstration methods of instruction. Familiar with and able to incorporate associated Live, Virtual, Constructive, Gaming (LVCG) and MCIS computer hardware and software. Develops or updates Programs of Instruction (POI), lesson plans, and course curriculum, tailored to individual Soldier or unit training requirements. Provides the most relevant feedback and training profiles to Army units from company to brigade level and ensures Soldiers are prepared to counter IED and UAS threats and beyond, to include National Defense Strategy (NDS) 2+3 emerging threats from near-peer competitors.
The MCIS Trainer provides instruction on various MCIS, to include Force XXI Battle Command Brigade and Below (FBCB2), Joint Capabilities Release (JCR), Joint Battle Command-Platform (JBC-P), Command Post of the Future (CPOF), and the Advanced Field Artillery Tactical Data System (AFATDS). MCIS Trainers primarily provide courses on system functionality and demonstrate how commanders and staffs can effectively use the systems to enhance situational awareness within their command post.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, organize, and maintain an operator training focused Training Support Package (TSP) for their assigned system(s) of responsibility that encompasses new operator and sustainment training for basic operator, system integration, and senior leader.
- Experience with utilizing official system Program/Product Manager's training products, or in the absence of a designated Program/Product Manager, utilizing the commercial software/hardware developer's technical and training material.
- Ability to deliver operator level training within a classroom environment IAW established MTC TSPs.
- Ability to monitor student enrollments and update student attendance and academic reports, prepare records of training activities, student rosters, participant progress, and program effectiveness.
- Ability to monitor student survey and demographic data for completeness and accuracy.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the following Systems: Command Post of the Future (CPOF), Force XXI Battle Command Brigade and Below (FBCB2) - Blue Force Tracker (BFT), Force Battle Command Brigade and Below (FBCB2) - Joint Capabilities Release (JCR), Joint Battle Command-Platform (JBC-P), Tactical Mission Command (TMC) servers.
- Achieve within 90 days of starting work, and then maintain, instructor validations for the following systems: CPOF, JCR/JBC-P, and JDLM.
- Capable of transporting and lifting 50-pound boxes of documents and equipment.
- Bachelor’s degree, or minimum of three years of related experience in lieu of degree.
- Must possess a current US SECRET clearance.
- Must be a US Citizen.
Security Clearance: Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Any formal job offer will be contingent upon the incumbents' receipt of an Interim Secret Clearance and successful adjudication of the security clearance process.
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Trideum may request such accommodation(s) by contacting Human Resources at 256.704.6123 or HR@trideum.com.