Job #: R-00017469-OTHLOC-PL-2D2293
Location: Reston, VA
Schedule (FT/PT): Full Time
Master Release Trainer Engineer - TS/SCI w/ Poly
This position will work to assist in delivering the solutions for our customer. The effort will harness GOTS, COTS and FOSS technologies to deliver advanced exploitation, production and collaboration services. The team will build and deliver new and innovative approaches to exploitation and production using web and cloud technologies. The position operates in an Agile Development Lifecycle environment.
Coaching teams, Scrum Masters, Product Owners and Project/Program leaders in agile practices
• Track/Escalate Impediments
• Helping to manage risks/dependencies
o Assisting in coordination with external segments as needed
• Facilitating System Demos
• Owning Product Release Planning Events
• Driving improvement in Release Train
• Assisting with tracking execution of features
• Working with Product Management to ensure development strategy and product execution align
• Vendor Delivery Integration
• Encouraging collaboration between teams
• Supporting feature and capability estimation
• Assisting the team with removing impediments
• Facilitating progress toward team goals
• Facilitating team agile events: Sprint Planning, Retro, Planning, etc
• Promoting and facilitating continuous team improvement (technical, interpersonal)
• Ensuring scrum practices are followed (Time Logging, Comments, WIP limits)
• Regular and consistent communication and coordination with and between stakeholders and teams.
• Feature sizing, Velocity and Capacity Estimation
• Collaborating with Product Stakeholders to meet mission goals.
• Commitment to continuous improvement of product, process and the team.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to pay careful attention to detail
- Self motivated
- Must have experience with implementing SAFe/agile
- Capacity to work well in groups and the ability to lead a team.
- Candidates must have an active TS/SCI with a polygraph.
- Candidates must have BS with 12-15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10-13 years of prior relevant experience.
- SAFe Agilist Certification
- -Scrum Alliance Scrum Master Certification (CSM)
- -Security+ Certification
- Project Management Skills
- -Jira collaboration tools experience
- - Experience with Geospatial exploitation tools: RemoteView Pro, SocetGXP, ENVI, ArcGIS
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Systems Engineering2000IntelligenceLeidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.