JOB ID: 490401BR
Description:The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space. At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems. Our culture encourages employees to dream big, perform with excellence and create incredible products. We provide the resources, inspiration and focus and if you have the passion and courage to dream big, we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
Come be a part of our team as a Maintenance Trainer in the Lockheed Martin (LM) Fleet Ballistic Missiles (FBM) Training Center of Excellence (TCOE). In this role you will administer Qualification, Certification and Licensing programs at the FBM Strategic Weapons Facilities (SWF)
Summary of Key Duties for this position:
• Deliver formal classroom and hands-on instruction to internal and external customers.
• Deliver training in other subject areas supporting the TCOE as directed by TCOE management.
• Develop and revise curriculum to support program requirements.
• Provide instructor led and web-based training.
• Coordinate with Learning Management System (LMS) administrators to ensure all production organization training requirements are properly tracked and maintained with the LMS.
• Have the ability to commute throughout the United States and United Kingdom locations serving as in independent trainer to support production organization and TCOE training requirements for all FBM locations.
• Adept at training at all levels including individual students, LM management, and customer organizations at all FBM locations.
• Carry out all duties and responsibilities within local, state, and federal laws.
• Adhere to all program safety and security requirements.
• Typically has 2-5 years of professional experience.
Benefits of Employment:
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin fosters an inclusive work environment that encourages differences and big-picture thinking.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s competitive and comprehensive benefits package.
• Bachelor Degree in Education/Training or similar field and/or applicable experience in training roles.
• Instructor / Teaching experience.
• Knowledge of instructional curriculum development.
• US Citizenship required with the ability to obtain and/or maintain a security clearance. Cannot be dual citizen. Interim Secret clearance required prior to start.
• Knowledge of missile processing tasks at a Strategic Weapons Facility.
• Experience operating cranes in an industrial setting.
• Proficiency at delivering classroom and hands-on instruction.
• Skill at developing classroom and web-based instructional materials.
• Experience developing/delivering assessments/examinations.
• Familiarity with learning management systems.
• Project management skills.
• Effective Communication skills.
• Knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.Experience Level: Experienced ProfessionalBusiness Unit: ESS4400 SPACERelocation Available: NoCareer Area: ManufacturingClearance Level: SecretType: Full-TimeVirtual Location: noWork Schedule: 9x80A-9,9,9,9,8 hrs/d in wk1, /9,9,9,9,off in wk2Shift: First