Responsible for developing and conducting technical training programs to support Aviation maintenance operations for MD-530 aircraft in Afghanistan.
- Develop and teach aviation maintenance training courses in accordance with the accepted training support packages. Develop Student training records and job books.
- Maintain curriculums in accordance with U.S Government provided Training Support Packages, OEM technical manuals, and industry standards.
- Develop technical training aids, presentations, and material.
- Ensure maintenance training courses are technically accurate, up-to-date, and clearly relevant to the Student’s every day work.
- Recommend changes to existing maintenance training programs.
- Maintain training records for new hire and current maintenance employees.
- Comply with all specified policies, practices, and procedures.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of web-based development tools.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks / interruptions.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Detail oriented and capable of completing multiple time-sensitive tasks.
- Must be able to prioritize workloads.
- Must thrive in fast-paced, changing environment with minimal supervision.
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Office.
Experience and Education Requirements:
6 years of maintenance instruction experience on MDS and/or combination of instruction, education, or training/qualification directly related to platform.
- Experience overseas in a deployed environment training foreign Students.
- Experience in a DoD Aviation Maintenance Organization preferred.
- Experience as platform or field instructor of aviation maintenance.
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant Certificate preferred.
Physical Requirements/Working Environment:
- Must successfully pass medical screening and deployment training at US Army CONUS Replacement Center.
- Must successfully pass pre-employment drug screening; subsequent random screening per antidrug and alcohol misuse prevention program requirements.
- Work assignment in a remote OCONUS location.
- Austere living and working conditions, with long hours and exposure to harsh weather and hazardous conditions.
- Personnel should be aware of requirements to mobilize on short notice and under adverse conditions.
- Willingness and ability to travel extensively to include austere and remote locations domestically and internationally.
- International travel is required.
ARMA Aviation is an EEO/AAP employer.