This position is not yet funded.
SECRET CLEARANCE REQUIRED
Rotating Shiftwork is Required
NOTE: The current UAS Systems and associated courses are continually evolving with the fielding of new equipment and procedures. This evolution process is anticipated to continue during the life of this UAS IMS contract and could potentially impact some of these requirements in the future.
CORE REQUIREMENTS: Assist in the revision of and preparation of course of instruction materials based on subject-matter knowledge and research to include lesson plans, course manuals, background materials, workbooks, handouts, course assessment forms, study guides, and training aids. Identify TRADOC Programs of Instruction (POI) issues which require corrective action and refer the issue to the Government Course Manager for disposition/corrective action. Core requirements include, but are not limited to the following tasks:
- Conduct UAS instruction using lesson plans and material provided by the Government IAW applicable regulations.
- Test/re-test student(s) in accordance with Government-provided references, procedures and forms.
- Grade students' work in accordance with Government-provided references, procedures, and forms.
- May provide administrative feedback on students' academic performance verbally and in writing.
- Conduct study halls for students that fail to meet course standards.
- Maintain proficiency and currency to the specified standards in primary aircraft IAW requirements in DCMA 8210.1/AR 95-20 Contractor Flight and Ground Operations as well as in course doctrine and equipment.
- Provide training utilizing forums such as formal classroom training courses, flight simulators, course facilitation, on-line facilitation.
- Certificate of Training/credentials for completion of the Gray Eagle Maintenance Course.
- DESIRED: Bachelors Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work/military experience.
- Qualified as a maintainer for the Gray Eagle (MQ-1C) UAS with at least four years’ experience maintaining the Gray Eagle UAS.
- DESIRED: Aviation maintenance instruction experience.
- DESIRED:Graduate of the Army Basic Instructor Course (ABIC) or the Contractor Faculty Development Program - Instructor Course (CFDP-IC) or the Army Basic Instructor Course (ABIC).
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.