About this role
- Design and develop learning content using instructional design best practices in a variety of methods including eLearning, instructor-led, and digital/print media.
- Drive the end-to-end curriculum development process by analyzing learning needs, determining project goals, learning objectives, and performance measurements by collaborating with subject matter experts and project managers for operational integrity and technical training and competency programs.
- Manage the employee interface systems that house the training materials (Success Factors & Share Point)
- Track and evaluate effectiveness of launched curricula / programs delivered by creating & administering evaluation processes both prior to and after training engagements.
- Ensuring quality control of instructional design and content.
- Coordinate with the corporate LMS team to ensure alignment with system requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant field (Bachelor of Arts or Education)
- Certificate in Adult Education design & delivery
- Adult eLearning design (Minimum 5+ years)
- Learning/training design in an occupational setting, (Minimum 5+ yrs.)
- Project Management Certification
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in Upstream oil and gas industry
- Facilitation/ Coaching Training
- Change Management Certification
- Experience with Document Management, PowerPoint
What we offer
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
- Vacancy number: PUB216844
- Location: Calgary
- Market: Oil, Gas & Mining
- hours per week: 40
- Branche: Oil & Gas
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
- Closing date: Sunday, July 28, 2019