PUBLIC TRUST: NACLC (T3)
REQUISITION TYPE: REGULAR
GDIT is seeking a Lean-Agile Program Coach who can support our Federal clients in transition to lean/agile/devops practices beyond their software development programs. The Lean-Agile Program Coach works with client leadership, technical teams, and individuals that span organizational levels providing expert direction and guidance during the lean agile transformation process.
Responsibilities and expectations include:
- Utilizes in-depth knowledge of the lean agile framework to recommend innovations that enhance and/or provide a competitive advantage to the program.
- Utilizes technical knowledge to recommend metrics, tools, and/or techniques for enhanced transparency and operational efficiency.
- Provides feedback and guidance to transformation leads/managers on issues of critical importance to achieving business objectives.
- Provides coaching and assistance to teams and individual technical team members.
- Plans and conducts structured workshops and training sessions for government/contractor staff.
- Takes individual initiative to follow industry thought leaders, maintain professional qualifications, and participate in company as well as global communities of interest.
This role generally requires 3-5 years of practical Lean Agile leadership and/or coaching experience.
The successful candidate must be familiar with Federal Government contracting and protocols of working with sensitive information and/or inside secure Government facilities. In addition to understanding of Lean-Agile principles and practices, the successful candidate will need to demonstrate outstanding hands-on experience and understanding of traditional ITIL/ITSM process areas, program/project management and system engineering life cycle phases. The successful candidate must demonstrate outstanding organizational and interpersonal skills working as part of a team and at times in a highly autonomous manner, mentoring others as needed.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Current Secret Clearance or prior US Federal Security Clearance; no conditions that would hinder obtaining/renewing Clearance
- 7+ years of experience in Information Technology (IT) support and delivery programs/projects
- 3+ years of experience in IT Operations, Systems Engineering, Infrastructure, Architecture, or other non-Software Development role
- Experience in delivering technical training
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe) roles, practices, and deliverables
- Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM, SSM, or equivalent)
- Demonstrated experience with ITSM/ALM tools (such as Jira, VersionOne, ServiceNow, etc)
- Secret Clearance
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.