Requisition ID 142879BR
JOB DESCRIPTION AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Must have experience leading and training a brigade or battalion command; combat experience is desired but not required.
- Shall be able to instruct and coach Battalion Commanders and lead them through a program of tactical instruction that will prepare them to conduct tactical offensive, defensive, and stability operations as part of brigade combat team (BCT) decisive action.
- In order to instruct a US unit that will interact with other non-US NATO units, the instructor should have experience working with NATO units in order to understand NATO doctrine, tactics, technique, and procedures
- Familiar with NATO doctrine, and tactics, techniques, and procedures, and be able to connect US Army doctrine and TTPs with NATO doctrine in the performance of the LTP.
- This instructor shall be highly skilled and possess relevant former battalion/squadron command experience. The skills and experience shall include the ability to effectively instruct combat teams and staffs through seminar-focused learning opportunities and constructive After Action Reviews (AARs).
- This C/I must also possess experience in unit training evaluations using live and virtual combat simulations.
- Familiarity with current warfighting technology to enable and facilitate coaching use of BCT capabilities by the training unit.
- Experience in designing and preparing training scenarios.
- Must stay current on Army and Joint Doctrine to include regulations, policy changes, terms, tactics, techniques and procedures used in DATE operations.
- Must possess, at a minimum, the requisite military experience at the tactical battalion command level consistent with the LTP unit of assignment.
- Must demonstrate U.S. Army practical experience and professional military education commensurate with duty requirements.
- Must be able to work non-standard schedules based on mission requirements that include extended hours and/or weekends.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office programs (WORD, EXCEL, and Power Point).
- Must have and be able to maintain a Secret security clearance.
- Experience at a CTC as an Observer Coach/Trainer (OC/T).
- Experience at the U.S. Army Brigade Combat Team level or below.
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization. 142879
Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation and training solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.2 billion in 2018 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Training & Development
Type Of Job
Germany - Grafenwoehr