a) Train and provide continuity and subject matter expertise to the KMTC G7 department and assist other ANA T&E organizations and the uniformed Coalition Force trainers of AIAT.
b) Assist KMTC G7 with assessing, developing and conducting their assigned courses.
c) Assist KMT G7 with the development of training evaluation standards and incorporate them into a KMTC Training Management Plan. Assist coordination and development of training planning and execution.
d) Assist KMTC with the development of training and education requirements and liaise with other advisors to ensure requirements are developed and submitted for procurement.
e) Liaise with KMTC Brigade G7 leads to ensure that the training management system supports the training delivery and fielding plan.
f) Retain institutional knowledge and provide continuity for all RS, ANA, CJ7 personnel while maintaining awareness of AIAT priorities IAW the Director’s campaign plan and sharing information accordingly.
g) Assist with the development of training and education doctrines and procedures and with the establishment of a system approach to training.
h) Liaise with AIAT and other agencies on all training and education related issues.
i) The Contractor must be willing and able to travel outside of protected areas with military convoys and wear protective clothing and equipment as required.
- U.S Army Command and General Staff College Graduate or US Army Sergeants Major Academy Graduate or other service equivalent
- Executive officer/Primary staff member at brigade staff or higher.
- Experience as an advisor in Iraq or Afghanistan.
- Valid US passport and ability to live and work in Afghanistan.
- May be required to successfully complete CRC for deployment to Afghanistan.
- Valid US driver license.
- May be required to obtain/maintain a SECRET clearance.