Businesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space
Clearance type Secret
Relocation eligible No
Job ID 167639BRD
ate posted 09/02/2020
State FLCountry United States
Joint Light Tactical Vehicle (JLTV) Hands On Trainer (HOT) Subject Matter Expert (SME).
Operational, maintenance, and training expert in light-wheeled vehicle maintenance, training, and operations. Works as part of a team to support the development, testing, and fielding of HOT for JLTV. Designs training support products in parallel with HOT prototyping, testing, and fielding. Contributes to the development of contractor test procedures in coordination with engineers to ensure prototype provides for proficiency in all required tasks. Coordinates maintenance and maintenance training understanding across the prototyping team to ensure customer perspective in the planned training for which the prototype is no be responsive. Keeps abreast of training and maintenance processes, procedures, and doctrine across the Department of Defense customers of JLTV, and uses that timely knowledge for the continuous relevance of the team in the prototyping effort. Identifies any training gaps and provides mitigation recommendations to the team.
Contributes to the successful completion of the prototyping effort. Works as part of a team, and independently under limited supervision. Responsible for making recommendations to achieve prototype outcomes, and provide recommendations in the improvements of processes, systems or products to enhance performance of the prototype. Effective communications skills within the team and with external organizations on which the team is dependent, and the SME function relies for successful task completion. Supports communications with the customer through authoritative understanding of maintenance and maintenance training. Requires advanced knowledge of Army and Marine Corps light-wheeled vehicle maintenance and maintenance training.
This is an 18 month term position, with follow-on production support of up to 36 additional months contingent on contract award.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, organize, and maintain an operator training focused Training Support Package (TSP) for light wheel vehicle maintenance.
- Experience utilizing Department of Defense maintenance and maintenance training products and processes.
- Ability to deliver operator level training within a classroom or distributed environment in accordance with established TSPs.
- Ability to monitor training tasks, collect and analyze data, prepare records and reports of training based on data analysis, and draw defensible conclusions of training effectiveness.
- Ability to track risk items, and monitor risk data for completeness and accuracy.
- Capable of transporting and lifting 50-pound equipment items of various bulk and centers of gravity.
- Proficiency with all hand and power tools in standard tool kit 1 and supplement 2 to common.
- Must have a minimum of 2-years of directly related experience.
- Must possess a current US SECRET clearance.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Experience as a Marine Corps or Army light-wheeled vehicle maintenance supervisor.
- Supervisory maintenance and training experience with the Joint Light Tactical Vehicle.
- Operator licensed, and master driver certified for Army or Marine Corps 5 ton and below wheeled vehicles
- Bachelor’s degree is required but we will accept experience in lieu of a bachelor’s degree.
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.