GDIT is seeking candidates for a Journeyman-level ISR Targeting Instructor position at Offutt AFB, NE. Candidates must already possess a current TS/SCI security clearance in order to be considered.
The Journeyman-level ISR Targeting Instructor provides mission support to the 55thWing at Offutt AFB, NE as a classroom instructor and curriculum developer. The Journeyman-level ISR Targeting Instructor will:
- Plan, coordinate, design, and validate instruction for general intelligence training specialties.
- Develop, write, review, and revise instructional materials.
- Conduct general intelligence classroom and computer-based instruction.
- Monitor and evaluate student progress.
- Be responsible for the development and presentation of AETC approved training.
- Be required to work extended hours during capstone exercises and perform duties as a test proctor.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous USAF formal training as a 1A8, 1N1, or 1N3.
- Experience as a podium instructor or curriculum developer.
- Complete familiarity with Air Force organizational structure and the role the Air Force plays in the larger cryptologic enterprise.
- Knowledge of adult learning theories and an understanding of the ISD process.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including public speaking.
- Excellent analytic and organizational skills.
- An ability to manage multiple projects on tight deadlines and prioritize projects appropriately.
- An ability to work collaboratively to achieve objectives.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training, and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs, and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.