Businesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space
Clearance type DoD - SCI - Current
Relocation eligible No
Job ID 163687BR
Country United States
Raytheon Technologies is seeking a Full time Technical Instructor SME - Telephone Specialist in support of a DoD contract providing technical equipment training and support for DoD elements. Duty location is Fort Washington, Maryland.
Travel – Position will require travel to CONUS and OCONUS non-hazardous locations.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Teach, mentor, and advise senior military personnel on various equipment, technical capabilities and employment Techniques, Tactics, and Procedures (TTPs)
- Assist in the development and implementation of course curriculum and Concepts of Operations (CONOPs)
- Provide training as needed on specialized technical equipment
- Instructors must be able to design and deliver technical training to students at the novice, apprentice, journeyman, and master levels in courses that vary in complexity, duration, and frequency of offering
- Top Secret/SCI with the ability to get a Full Scope Polygraph.
- Experience with or technical information collection equipment to support War on Terrorism objectives
- Conduct and document site surveys Operations Security (OPSEC) planning and execution, and evaluate building construction techniques
- A candidate for this position is a graduate of the Interagency Training Center’s Basic Technical Operations (BTOC) course (or equivalent) and have at least 6 years of practical experience in:
- Analog, digital, and Voice Over Internet Protocol (VOIP) telephone systems
- CNSS telephone guides, standards, and inspections
- Telephone wiring standards; Telephone analyzer functions and operations; Connector termination techniques
- Audio and signal amplification and audio amplifier functions and operation
- Time Domain Reflectometer, Frequency Domain reflectometer and Optical Domain reflectometer functions and operations
- Wiring signals functions, equipment, and operation
- Private Branch Exchange operations, VOIP call manager operations
- A minimum of 4 years of applied Education and or Training experience teaching adults in the last 10 calendar years and a minimum of 5 years of applied, practical experience conducting federal TSCM or technical surveillance activities in the last 7 calendar years
- Completion of an Undergraduate or Graduate degree in Education and Training maybe considered in lieu of teaching experience. Undergraduate or Graduate degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science, Physical Science, and Physics may be considered in lieu of Technical Surveillance or TSCM experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal, time management, and organizational skills
- Excellent leadership skills and the ability to effectively interact and communicate with management, customers, and employees
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.