At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Customer Training Operations is seeking an Instructor Pilot Scheduler to work in the Singapore training campus.
Manage Instructor Pilot Scheduling
- Verify instructor pilot availability for requested customer training courses and obtain instructor confirmation. Allocate qualified instructor pilots in accordance with Boeing and local campus policy, contract work rules, and regulatory guidelines.
- Monitor customer training schedule changes and notifies or re-assigns instructors as required.
- Liaise with customer training operations and flight training to ensure smooth delivery of courses.
- Rotate weekend shifts to provide support to APAC campuses.
- Act as a backup to APAC IPS scheduling teammates in Brisbane and Shanghai.
Instructor Pilot Support
- Arrange for instructor pilot travel and accommodations accordingly.
- Ensure activity reports and expense claims by instructor pilots are properly processed and vetted before submission to relevant departments each week.
- Reconcile contract instructor pilot invoices and provide timely summaries and accruals to the flight training manager.
Manage Instructor Pilot Training
- Track and monitor annual instructor pilot qualifications defined by regulatory, contractual, or customer defined requirements.
- Plan and schedule annual recurrent and certification training for instructor pilots and evaluators.
- Plan and schedule training for new instructor pilots.
- Ensure all student CBT accounts are created in LMS and/or CSOD.
- Provide onsite support to students on LMS and/or CSOD.
- Ensure trainee records are distributed to the customer in a timely manner.
- Ensure and maintain adequate stocks of training materials.
Support Recurrent Meetings
- Attend resource planning meetings to verify instructor requirements and validate availability.
- Represent the flight training team at the weekly campus meeting.
- Ensure that recurrent flight instructors meeting minutes are recorded and maintained.
- Maintain electronic and paper training records for all students undergoing flight training courses.
- Correct student names in scheduling systems when required.
- Liaise with vendors for supply of training materials.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field of study.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English fluently.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.