Job #: R-00040126
Location: Doral, FL
Category: Technical Trainer
Schedule (FT/PT): Full Time
Travel Required: Yes, 10% of the time
Potential for Telework: No
Clearance Required: Top Secret/SCI
Referral Eligibility: Eligible
This position is contingent upon award of the USSOUTHCOM Cyber Information Technology Enterprise Services (SCITES) contract. The Army and Mission Partners (AMP) Division within the Enterprise IT and Cyber Solutions (E&CS) in the Defense Group has an opening for an Instructor in support of SCITES. The position is located in Doral, FL.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all phases of instructional design methodology. Responsibilities include the following:
- In collaboration with USSOUTHCOM SMEs and mission partners, develops instructional material based on USSOUTHCOM mission support requirements.
- Design and develop instructionally sound web-based and/or instructor-led courseware.
- Storyboard courseware and design interactive and engaging HTML course components.
- Use design elements (text, graphics) to communicate logical sequence within a lesson.
- Executes the required training based on the schedule and location stipulated by the USSOUTHCOM staff.
- Demonstrate superior oral and written communication skills. Able to adapt and understand instructional priorities
- Requires a Bachelors Degree and 4 – 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 – 6 years of prior relevant experience.
- Must have an active Top Secret w/SCI clearance.
- Must have an IAT II to include any of the following certifications: CCNA Security, CND, SSCP. GICSP, GSEC, CySA+**, Security+ CE
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.