Are you looking for a new and exciting career opportunity?
Join our award-winning organization and work with some of the most talented minds within our Enterprise Technology and Innovation teams. As a Salient CRGT employee, you get to be part of a best performing team supporting our nation’s most critical missions.
Why Salient CRGT?
We’re passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation. We provide the tools and resources to help you be successful, and our culture fosters an environment in which idea sharing and collaboration is essential. Are you ready to make a difference?
The ideal candidate will be responsible for courseware development in the Learning Object Module (LOM), as well as developing and archiving all Lesson Plans (LP), Trainee Guides (TG), Information Sheets (IS), Assignment Sheets (AS), and Job Sheets (JS) for this effort.
- Secret clearance
- Bachelor's with 2 – 5 years (or commensurate experience)
- Authoring Instructional Materials (AIM)/Learning Object Module (LOM) experience
- Ability to collaborate with project managers, subject matter experts, and multimedia specialists
- Ability to convert written materials and course content into interactive courseware
- US Navy experience
- Earned the Navy Enlisted Classification (NEC) 9502 Basic Instructor
Salient CRGT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other factor prohibited by applicable anti-discrimination laws.