Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
ICITAP Project and Financial Reporting Advisor - Armenia
For more than 60 years, PAE has tackled the world’s toughest challenges to deliver agile and steadfast solutions to the U.S. government and its allies. With more than 20,000 employees on all seven continents and in more than 70 countries, PAE delivers a broad range of operational support services to meet the critical needs of our clients. Our headquarters is in Falls Church, Virginia.
PAE is supporting the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) in providing specialized training, advisory and mentoring services to host nations under the Criminal Division’s International Criminal Investigative Training and Assistance Program (ICITAP). https://www.justice.gov/criminal-icitap ICITAP is a cornerstone of America’s global strategy for combating transnational crime, terrorism, countering trafficking in persons, establishing rule of law and enhancing human rights in developing countries. PAE is the contract service provider to the DOJ ICITAP and Overseas Prosecutorial Development, Assistance and Training (OPDAT) programs.
Please Note: This is an Independent Contractor position with PAE, it should not be considered an employment relationship with PAE.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Project and Financial Reporting Advisor is primarily focused on developing the project reporting to headquarters and Embassy Yerevan on project performance activities. The Project and Financial Reporting Advisor is also responsible for tracking quarterly financial data and all other headquarters issued reports. The Project and Financial Reporting Advisor should be prepared to respond to regular data calls on the program activities, progress and the monitoring and evaluation of the mission. The Advisor will provide substantive input in the design, implementation, and monitoring or mission progress. The Project and Financial Reporting Advisor will work together with the Administrative Advisor in supporting the oversight of personnel and procurement activities.
- The Project Finance and Reporting Advisor should have a strong background in written reporting on project or government activities;
- Documented technical writing experience;
- Must possess demonstrated skills in time and priority management;
- Must have good teamwork skills and strong interpersonal skills;
- Ability to produce, track and oversee financial and budgetary documents;
- Must be able to communicate complex and difficult policy and programmatic issues in a manner that is clear to knowledgeable laypersons without oversimplifying;
- Candidates should be prepared to work in a team setting;
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in political science, international relations, public administration/public policy, political economy, international development, or another field related to international political development, conflict management, or governance issues is requested.
- Past experience working abroad is preferred, but not required.
- Security Level Required : PTW Moderate
- Expected Period of Performance : Through July 2021
- Expected Deployment Date: As soon as possible, given COVID
- Planned Work Schedule (# days per month) – Avg. 22 fee days per month
- Work Location (City) – Yerevan, Armenia
- Work Site (Embassy, DOJ Facility, Ministry, etc.) – Offsite Office to be rented by PAE
- Any Additional Incentives (Danger Pay %, Post Differential %, Reduced Per Diem, etc.) - $3,000 reduced monthly per diem
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.