In this role you will:
- Design, implement and coordinate a comprehensive quality management program for the Language Testing Unit.
- Organize and improve test data reporting and analysis to track in-house testing trends and vendor performance on outsourced tests.
- Coordinate test review processes, including responses to test review requests and mediation in cases of test score discrepancies.
- Coordinate testing materials development and refresh.
- Coordinate and conduct validity and reliability studies.
- Assess the need to update test procedures and propose initiatives when appropriate.
- Advise on and draft policies and guidelines related to testing processes and procedures.
Mandatory Qualifications (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills)
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience teaching adult learners the foreign language they will be providing to FSI in a classroom setting (2 or more students).
- BA/BS, MA/MS, or Ph.D., or foreign equivalent degree(s) in any field.
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience teaching foreign language with proficiency-based or task-based curricula.
- A minimum of one (1) year of experience administering proficiency-based assessments (i.e., DLPT, ACTFL OPI, etc.).
- A minimum English proficiency level of a 2:2 on the ILR proficiency scale.
Desired Qualifications (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills)
Salient CRGT is a leading provider of health, data analytics, cloud, agile software development, mobility, cyber security, and infrastructure solutions. We support these core capabilities with full lifecycle IT services and training—to help our customers meet critical goals for pivotal missions. We are purpose-built for IT transformation supporting federal civilian, defense, homeland, and intelligence agencies, as well as Fortune 1000 companies.
Salient CRGT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other factor prohibited by applicable anti-discrimination laws.