Job ID 00000181435Date posted 03/09/2020Location Huntsville, AlabamaCompany Boeing Aerospace Operations
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
- Perform as Ground-based Mid-Course Defense (GMD) Launch Systems Component (LSC) Instructor.
- Analyses, develops, designs, executes, and evaluates computer-based and platform-delivered instruction for GMD program missile operators, maintainers, and command and control elements.
- Instruction focus responds to GMD program-directed system changes in technology, operational procedures, software and hardware.
- Requires periodic travel to GMD sites within Continental United States.
- Requires supporting all GMD Training Team initiatives applying institution training methodology as per U.S. Army Systems Approach to Training (SAT), U.S. Air Force Instruction Systems Design (ISD), and Boeing ADDIE processes.
- This position requires an active Secret U.S. Security Clearance. (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active.)
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree or higher achieved
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as a military instructor
- Minimum of 3 years' experience working with missile systems maintenance?
- Military experience.
- Capable of traveling 25%
- Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 6 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+4 years' related work experience, 10 years' related work experience, etc.).
This position is located in a location that does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
Please apply ASAP for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law