# of Openings 1
Category:AETC Flying Training Support
B3H is a leader in building winning DoD and corporate teams. B3H provides the full spectrum of strategic planning, program management, acquisitions management, systems engineering & integration, cost analysis, training, systems requirements analysis, and instructional system design for the DoD. B3H delivers quality performance with complete government visibility and control. Corporate headquarters are in Shalimar, Florida. The contract will provide support to ensure operations, maintenance and procurement funding, facility requirements and manpower is programmed and budgeted for all Headquarters (HQ) Air Education and Training Command (AETC) flying and technical training activities. Will provide on-site support of AETC’s Planning and Programming System (APPS) through analysis, assessment and integration associated with technical and fly training funding activities to support HQ AETC’s Operations Budget and Programs Branch and shall interface with the HQ AETC staff, other United States Air Force (USAF) major commands (MAJCOMS) staff and the Air Staff (HQ USAF, the Pentagon). The Flying Training Support position will support this effort. Location will be Randolph AFB, TX. Position is contingent based on contract award.
Provide flying training database analysis in support of APPS including updates from Automated Budget Interactive Data Environment System (ABIDES), and the Future Years Defense Program (FYDP) Manpower database for the Flying Training Panel by suspense date established by the Contractor Office Representative (COR). Support Flying Training, Tech Training, Force Development, and Communications and Information Program Element Monitors (PEMs) by loading APPS financial data and creating financial performance statistical reports for both the Program Objective Memorandum (POM) and execution activities (execution plan/distribution).
- Maintain and update centralized flying training databases/spreadsheets used to detail and summarize flying training requirements for annual Financial Management (FM) and POM budgeting and programming exercises.
- Perform independent, continuing detailed analysis of resource utilization, resource requirements, and the implication of fiscal constraints and/or contemplated program changes for annual FM and POM budgeting and programming exercises.
- Analyze budgetary and programming relationships and develop appropriate recommendations to accommodate assigned budgetary actions for annual FM and POM budgeting and programming exercises.
- Serve as contributing member in the database system development group for APPS. Also, provide operations technical advice and inputs for continued database system development including but not limited to APPS.
- Serve as the focal point for all Centralized Asset Management (CAM) Program issues to include cost per flying hour (CPFH)/Depot Purchased Equipment Maintenance (DPEM)/Contractor Logistics Support (CLS) issues with Logistics and Comptroller directorates.
- Maintain, update and monitor all flying hour programmatics (quantities and funding requirements) as related to CAM.
- Minimum of five years previously rated military experience as an instructor pilot or instructor
- navigator/electronic warfare officer.
- HQ Air Force or MAJCOM HQ tour of three years with financial budgeting and programming experience is highly desirable.
- Minimum 5 years in-depth knowledge and practical working experience with all phases of the Air Force Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution System (PPBE) to include the POM build, Initial Distribution, End of Year Execution (EOY), Execution Plan (EX Plan) build and the annual Program Budget Review (PBR) Drills.
- In-depth knowledge and working experience in Operational and Maintenance Flying Hour Program Analysis and DPEM Analysis.
- Secret Clearance.
B3H Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.