Job ID 00000170150
Location Hazelwood, Missouri; St Louis, Missouri
Additional Locations Saint Louis, MO
Company The Boeing Company
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Help build the best fighter combat training devices. Training & Professional Services (T&PS) within Boeing Global Services (BGS) F-15E Mission Training Center (F-15E MTC) is seeking an F-15E Pilot or Weapon Systems Officer (WSO) to help conduct system design, integration, and test for the F-15E MTC program. In order to be considered for this position, a candidate Subject Matter Expert (SME) must have experience as a Pilot or WSO in high-performance combat jet aircraft, preferably the F-15.
- The successful candidate will work independently and will assist other members of the Test Team in the performance of day-to-day operations in a fast-paced testing environment.
- Team members create and execute Test Procedures to ensure the trainers correctly simulate the F-15E aircraft and the operational environment.
- Team members will help develop system requirements, and perform all aspects of system testing in the immersive F-15E MTC system.
- Off shift and weekend work may also be occasionally required to meet contractual milestones, objectives and delivery schedules
- Occasional domestic or international travel will be required.
- This is a mid-level to senior grade position
- This position requires an active Secret U.S. Security Clearance. (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active.) Please state clearance and date granted clearly at the top of resume.
- Experience flying F-15 and/or other fighter aircraft
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
- Ability to work flexible hours, overtime and occasional weekends when necessary
- Experience in an aircraft test environment
- Technical Bachelor’s degree or higher
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education from an accredited course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 9 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. PhD+4 years' related work experience, Master+7 years' related work experience). In the USA, ABET accreditation is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
Please apply ASAP for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility
Referral to this job is eligible for bonus
Bonus amount: US dollars (USD) $4,000
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.