Job ID 00000206667
Location St Louis, Missouri
Company The Boeing Company
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Boeing Talent Acquisition is currently looking for F - 15 International Trainers Entry Level Software Engineer to join their team in St Louis Mo.
F-15 International Trainers has an opening for a entry level software engineer. This is an excellent opportunity to work with F-15 Aircrew devices used to train pilots how to fly and operate the various F-15 systems. The software team functions as a large scale Agile Team and is responsible for developing the aircraft simulation and system software for F-15 International customers, including Singapore, Korea, Saudi Arabia & Qatar. This development includes incorporating the newest F-15 aircraft technologies into high-fidelity integrated simulators to support international customer's Aircrew Training needs. The job covers the complete software development life cycle from requirements analysis through integration, test and sell-off to the customer.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- This position requires the ability to obtain an interim security clearance PRE-START and final clearance POST-START, therefore, you must be a US Citizen to qualify.
- BS in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or higher required.
- Occasional travel (10%) may be required in support of the program and customer.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- The Boeing Agile Software Process (BASP) will be utilized, so experience with BASP or other Agile implementations is desirable.
- Knowledge of C++ and Object Oriented Methodologies is required. Knowledge or experience with Ada, C, and/or FORTRAN a plus. Linux knowledge a plus.
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
At Boeing, diversity, equity, and inclusion are enduring company values. We strive to live these values every day not only because it’s the right thing to do, but because our success depends on it. The company’s commitment to diversity and inclusion providing a work environment for all employees that is welcoming, respectful and equitable, with opportunities for personal
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.