Job ID 00000208374
Location St Louis, Missouri
Company The Boeing Company
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing Talent Acquisition is currently looking for a Experienced F-15 International Training Devices Systems Test Engineer to join the team in Saint Louis, MO.
A successful candidate will support the Training & Professional Services (T&PS) within Boeing Global Services (BGS). Along with helping to complete the system design, integration, and test for various F-15 aircrew and maintenance-type trainers.
- Applies an interdisciplinary, collaborative approach to plan, design, develop and verify a life-cycle balanced system of systems and system solutions
- Evaluates customer and /operational needs to define and coordinate system performance requirements, integrate technical parameters and assure compatibility of all physical, functional and program interfaces
- Performs various analyses to optimize total system of systems and/or system architecture
- Performs analyses for affordability, safety, reliability, maintainability, test-ability, human systems integration, survivability, vulnerability, susceptibility, system security, regulatory, certification, product assurance and other specialties quality factors into a preferred configuration to ensure mission success
- Develops the planning, organization, implementation and monitoring of requirements management processes, tools, risk, issues, opportunity management and technology readiness assessment processes. Resolves cross-functional technical issues
This position requires an Active Secret U.S. Security Clearance. (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active.)
- Participate in all aspects of developing the F-15 International trainer, including requirements development, test procedure creation, and several types of testing
- Assist other F-15 Int’l Test team members in the performance of day-to-day operations in a fast-paced testing environment
- Off shift and weekend work may also be occasionally required to meet contractual milestones, objectives and delivery schedules
- Occasional domestic or international travel may be required
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Engineering or equivalent
- 4 years' technical experience with military aircraft
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Experience on a F-15 platform
Typical Education & Experience:
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education from an accredited course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 5 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. PhD, Master+3 years' related work experience). In the USA, ABET accreditation is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
Referral to this job is eligible for bonus:
Bonus amount: US dollars (USD) $1500
Individual Contributor - 3
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.