Tracking Code383-082Job Description
PULAU Corporation is collecting resumes for the Enterprise Training Services Contract (ETSC) in anticipation of a Training & Development Manager position. This would be a full-time, exempt position working in Afghanistan. PULAU Corporation offers health benefits for employees in-country and their family members, life insurance for the employee and other benefits such as a 401k plan.
The Training & Development Manager would work on a specified program on ETSC and may serve as the contractor's authorized interface with the senior Government Contracting Officer, the Contracting Officer's Representative, government management personnel and customer agency representatives. They would be responsible for focusing on planning and development of training programs, resourcing those programs and managing the execution of those training programs.
If you are interested in a future opportunity with PULAU, working on the ETSC contract, please submit your resume by selecting Apply Now. When these positions may become available for hire is not known at this time.
- Must posses formal instructor qualification exhibiting expert instructor skills.
- Qualified trainer/operator with experience training and conducting operations in Afghanistan and/or the Middle East. Prefer five or more years experience.
- Detailed knowledge of training processes to include operational/tactical and staff/leadership programs.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and people skills.
- Organizational and project management skills.
- Able to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government Secret Clearance.
- Valid US passport.
- Must be able to pass IRDO to include the physical standards.
- Must be able to wear protective clothing and equipment as required.
- Must be willing to work and live in Afghanistan with an understanding that could potentially be reassigned to any location in Afghanistan based upon the needs of the U.S. Government.
- Must be willing to deploy and live on forward operating bases operated by Afghan National Army under austere conditions without regular U.S. PX and Commissary facilities.
- Must be willing and able to travel outside of protected areas via military convoys or MILAIR.