AH-6i Instructor Pilot
Company Boeing Saudi Arabia Limited Job ID 1800020963
Location Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
The Boeing Company is seeking for an Instructor Pilot (IP) to train Boeing Saudi Arabia (BSA) Military customer Pilots on the AH6i helicopter located in Saudi Arabia, Riyadh.
The candidate will be trained by Boeing IP on train the trainer course (s) to perform this training which will include both academics and flying exercises in the specifics of the AH-6i helicopter.
Upon satisfactory completion of AH-6i train the trainer course(s), the candidate is expected to be capable of delivering both ground school academics and flying instruction, including the following courses:
- Aviator qualification course (AQC)
- Instructor Pilot (IP) course
- Maintenance Test Pilot (MTP) course
- Gunnery and Weapons
This is an Instructor Pilot (IP) role. Your duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Candidate must be able to perform duties as a Boeing Flight Operations AH-6i Helicopter Instructor Pilot.
- Candidate must be capable of developing and conducting familiarization, qualification, and standardization flight and ground instruction.
- Candidate must be able to perform mission-specific training for domestic and international aircrews.
- Candidate must be capable of designs and develops aircrew training materials and courseware.
- Candidate must be able to contribute to the development of aircrew instruction philosophy, evaluation criteria and approach for standardizing training materials.
- Candidate must be able to establish qualifications, training standards, and validation plans.
- Job requires FAA ATP or Commercial certificate with the appropriate endorsements, and FAA Instructor certificate or military instructor certification, as applicable.
- Candidate should have strong experience training international Military customers.
- Develops aircrew instruction philosophy evaluation criteria and approach for standardizing training materials.
- Candidate must be capable establishes qualifications training standards and validation plans.
This requisition is for an international, locally hired position. Pay and benefits are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S. based payroll. Relocation benefits are available. Successful candidates must be Saudi nationals or be able to obtain and maintain legal authorization to work in Saudi Arabia for continued employment. The company will support the employee and administer the immigration process, but the candidate is ultimately responsible to obtain legal authorization as such authorization is determined by Saudi Arabia based on the applicant's education and personal background.
BDS Global Operations
Relocation Assistance Available
Yes. Available for eligible candidates, if authorized.
- Candidate must have FAA ATP or Commercial Pilot certificate for Rotorcraft-Helicopter with an Instrument Helicopter rating.
- Candidate must have FAA instructor certificate and US Army helicopter instructor pilot qualification or equivalent.
- Candidate must be a Night Vision Goggle (NVG) qualified.
- NVG qualified with a minimum of 300 hours NVG PIC time.
- Minimum 1,500 hours PIC time in helicopters with a minimum of 1,000 hours instructor pilot time in helicopters.
- Recent flight experience in helicopters (within the previous 6 to 18 months).
- Qualification must be obtained from recognized source by Saudi Government.
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award